No products in the cart.
How is this version different than the regular, normal sized fidget cube?
In terms of available fidget options it’s the same, six faces, six modes, arranged the same way. There are three little differences, though:
- Measures only 0,87″ / 2,2cm instead of 1,3″ / 3,3cm like the regular fidget cubes
- Has a little loop that is attached to a keychain – transport made easy
- Is cheaper
In functionality they are equally potent as their larger counterparts.
For color reference you may look at the regular fidget cubes.
Did you know that you get one for free for orders above 50$ ? Yes, seriously!
The Fidget Cube has six engaging sides. Each side features something to fidget with:
1. No need to click that pen anymore. You will find 3 clicker buttons and 2 silenced buttons on this side, designed to satisfy the clicker in each of us.
2. You do not have to be a gamer to enjoy the unusually satisfying gliding action of this joystick.
3. Pivot this switch back and forth gently if you are looking to fidget silently. Or quickly for a more audible click.
4. Say goodbye to stress. The design of this face is inspired by traditional worry stones, tools used to reduce anxiety when rubbed.
5. The gears and ball on this side are all about rolling movements (with the ball sporting a built-in click feature).
6. Looking for a circular fidget? Take this dial for a spin.
Black-Green, Black-Red, Darkness-Black, Grey-Black, Grey-Black-Red, White-Black, White-Blue, White-Green, White-Orange, White-Purple